Star Traders RPG v1.3 Player Update
Star Traders RPG v1.3 contains some significant rules changes and this post will hope to clarify them.
New: There is now a upper limit to the Water-Fuel consumption equation.
Major Factors for Low Fuel Use
- 100% Fully Repaired Engines
- 100% Fully Repaired Sails
- Sails Above 20 (or above 30)
- Engines Above 20 (or above 30)
- Green Sectors
- High Intimidation Skill
- When possible, have Water-Fuel
- Conserve Water Fuel by Repairing Solar Sails
- Carry Luxury Rations At all Times
- Have High Intimidate Score
- Have High Strength Statistic
- Avoid Red Sectors
New Fuel Usage Calculator
Limitations: Assumes Green Sector and Deep Space. Landing, Docking and Red Sectors are lots higher in some cases BUT: There is now a upper limit to the Water-Fuel consumption equation and that is true of all situations.
Ship Prices Revised
The feedback we have received was the ship prices were too high for non-combat Captains to use, so we have revised the ship cost equation. It should also be noted for those Captains shopping for a new Ship that changing the vessel can do wonders for your reputation:
Buying a ship also includes a universal pardon and reset of all criminal warrants for the Captain and Crew. Buying a new ship sets Morale to 10.