v3.9.19 - 9/4/11
- Blockade XP = Solar War + Rank
- Surviellance XP = Spy War + Warrant
- Fuel Curve Fixed
- Doctor/Upgrade Prices Fixed
- Fixed a Tablet FC
- Ship Statistic Adjustments
- Fixing Text Bugs + Performance Tweaks
Blockade XP = Solar War + Rank
This fixes several issues with the Blockades rewards code.
- Blockades can generate XP during a Solar War for Captains Ranked in the Military
- Blockades can generate a bonus XP point based on the number of Credits gathered from other ships in the area
Surveillance XP = Spy War + Warrant
This fixes several issues with the Surveillance Operation rewards code.
- Surveillance operations can generate XP during a Spy War for Captains with Death Warrants
- Surveillance operations generate Records which can be converted into additional Reputation points
- Record generation is increased by Spy Wars
Fuel Curve Fixed
This fixes several display issues with the Fuel Usage Estimator when in green and calculating for red and visa versa. The Fuel Usage Estimator in "Status > Hold" should now be accurate in all types of Space for both Red and Green Sectors.
Doctor Prices Fixed
Previous versions included a bug where the price of healing at the Doctor would sometimes change randomly based on the number of turns being run by the simulator. This randomized price is now gone and the Doctor will always charge the same amount.
Upgrade Prices Fixed
Previous versions included a bug where the price of some types of upgrades in the Starport would sometimes change randomly based on the character's negotiation skill. This randomized price is now gone and upgrade prices will always include 100% of the character's negotiation skill no matter if the simulator has run the current turn or not.