Good news for everyone who likes Templar Assault -- a new release is on the Amazon App Store and Google Play.
This is a pretty major update to the Campaign selection system that makes all 105 levels available as campaign selections to every character. At this point we will have 17 campaigns ranging between 4 and 16 levels each -- 10 of them are Elite only, 7 available in the free version.
As previously, new squads will have a default campaign to play through that matches their build-out but now they will have the option to replay it, play the other squad campaigns and mix and match. You can still abort any campaign and start a new one at any point if you get stuck. This change has also eliminated any "single level" skirmishes, folding those together into shorter 4 level campaigns.
v1.1.1 - 1/19/2013
- New Campaign Selection System
- All Campaigns Now Accessible
- Skirmish Campaigns for All Squads
- Improved Squad Selection UI
- Rewrote Campaign Descriptions
- Balancing Vestmarch Levels
- Improved "The Traitor" Levels
- Major Typo and Text Cleanups
Join the discussion:
Google Play Templar Assault Free
Google Play Templar Assault Elite
Amazon Templar Assault Free
Amazon Templar Assault Elite