In the shadow conflict of this cyberpunk future, the soldiers are called Cyber Knights. Elite urban mercenaries they are expendable, deniable and effective. The megacorporations need them to do the dirty work in the grey beneath of the metroplex.
Take control of a Cyber Knight and recruit, train, and equip a team of specialists to complete the most high paying but high risk jobs. Hack the Global Matrix, capture or assassinate targets, bodyguard dignitaries, packages, and encrypted data across the crumbling city of New Boston in 2217.
The newest update of Cyber Knights introduces two powerful characters in the New Boston Zone -- Sean Kelly who leads the Fennian gang on the old Irish streets of Boston, and Side-Arm Gerrin, the ruthless street leader of the Los Valenitnos an up-and-coming street gang hell-bent on clawing its way into the NBZ power structure.
The newest update also helps clarify the rules about Experience spending and puts the primary calculated Combat Statistics (Action Points) and its equation front and center in the UI.
Please Leave a 5 Star Rating if you enjoy this game
v1.1.1 - 3/24/2013
- Kass Bad-Eye intros Los V gang boss, Side-Arm Gerrin
- Cava Saint intros Fennian gang boss, Sean Kelly
- There will be upcoming subplots for both gang bosses
- Calculated base AP shown on character stat's page
- Re-formatting Experience spending interface
- Story MnB: no more V-Chips leaked in tunnels
- Fixed Yakashima battle group loyalty issues
- Clarified XP cost of raising key attribute in help file
- Story MnB: Lt. Simon stops mentioning Texas Powers so much
- Resolved hall of mirrors with grass map tiles
- Fixed dialog to the "back entrance" of Blue Steel Parlor
Google Play Cyber Knights RPG Free
Google Play Cyber Knights RPG Elite
Amazon Cyber Knights RPG Free
Amazon Cyber Knights RPG Elite
Folks - we're excited to announce that we've started a Discord server. All players, all games, all Trese Brothers, all the time. ...
Happy Black Friday to all! Welcome to the best deals you'll see all year. Don't miss deals on our entire catalog and the amazi...
Every great and fiery update needs a patch to follow! The Pyro Engineer has rolled onto the scene with great success, but we've clo...
This week, we've got our hands on some Steam controllers and are making strides to adding full Steam controller support. The first ...