With the help of our most veteran Templar Knights from the community forum, we have leveraged a new round of balancing into Templar Assault's Prestige and Honor system. We have also smoothed out the curve of weapon progression to encourage use of mid-level weapons as your squad gains in power instead of being able to leap straight to the top of the heap.
v1.9.0 - 10/15/2013
- Hydra Kills now counted toward defeating levels with kill counts
- Weapon balancing (Plasma rifles and other 4 range guns) (thanks forum!)
- Prestige balancing for weapons (thanks forum!)
- Main menu re-done to match the rest of the UI
- Fixed Logistics Lifter level briefing map / text
Folks - we're excited to announce that we've started a Discord server. All players, all games, all Trese Brothers, all the time. ...
Happy Black Friday to all! Welcome to the best deals you'll see all year. Don't miss deals on our entire catalog and the amazi...
Every great and fiery update needs a patch to follow! The Pyro Engineer has rolled onto the scene with great success, but we've clo...
This week, we've got our hands on some Steam controllers and are making strides to adding full Steam controller support. The first ...