Last week, we shared some of our goals for near-term development for Heroes of Steel in this blog post.
We are excited to see that the latest release of Heroes of Steel, versions 1.1.27 and 1.1.29 knocked off all of the features that were on the list and even added a few more bonuses! The release is in review for iOS devices and will hopefully arrive on the iTunes App Store this week.
v1.1.29 & v1.1.27 - 1/12/2013
- 30% speed increase for characters / monsters
- New: Menu button opens Game Menu / Pauses
- Quest Log available off Game Menu
- "Long Walk" bugs fixed - Ends combats after "Restore"
- Enhancing display of Talent + Skill display
- Enhancing Talent Detail display
- Ethereal Anguish - AoE starts at Lvl 4
- Increasing range and reducing AP cost of Warding Words
- Shallow water & fords are now difficulty terrain
- Thief can only wear Stealth armor
- Bug and Reported Issues Fixed