The Cyber Knight development is all focused on jobs at the moment. We are working through some critical re-writes of the existing job system in preparation for rolling out something new, dynamic, and exciting. Thanks for everyone helping find any last issues with the preparation for the new system, we can't wait to see it hit the streets in the v1.8.x family!
Please Leave a Star Rating if you enjoy this game
v1.7.23 - 2/1/2014
- Off-duty Bravestar no longer bring Predator Drones across the wall
- Inner-city Combat balancing
- Fixing bug with Connector Contacts giving same Job
- Fixing typos
v1.7.21 - 1/31/2014
- Bonding with a new Computer resets Heat to 0
- Safehouses heal all party members
- Preventing Connector job offers from changing too quickly
- Fixing Heatwave / Toxic Spill watermark, was flipped
On Google Play
Folks - we're excited to announce that we've started a Discord server. All players, all games, all Trese Brothers, all the time. ...
Happy Black Friday to all! Welcome to the best deals you'll see all year. Don't miss deals on our entire catalog and the amazi...
Every great and fiery update needs a patch to follow! The Pyro Engineer has rolled onto the scene with great success, but we've clo...
This week, we've got our hands on some Steam controllers and are making strides to adding full Steam controller support. The first ...