Please Leave a Star Rating if you enjoy this game
v1.8.13 - 02/16/2014
- SlayerNZ Shipping (Old Kenmore) and Phoenix Restaraunt (I-93 Barrens) are now Smugglers' Dens Connectors
- The Lion and Harpy (Back Bay Slums - KH) is now Paramilitary Connector
- New Connector Hubs are identified in Job Offer UI
- Increased job price for Raid jobs
- Improved feedback from Rumors Encounters
- Correcting battle groups & combat balance
- Fixed typos and map errors
Grab it on Google Play!
THANKS to everyone sending in feedback and finding the little issues! Moving forward quickly now!
All V2 Connector types ARE:
1) Identifying themselves in the update UI. More UI changes are coming to bring forward the other things they are thinking about.
2) Recognizing your Knight's XP and sending you to potentially more dangerous locations
V2 Connectors are NOT:
1) Respecting your increased Reputation and providing you with better paying jobs.
2) Making any special allowances in their offers based on NBZ Rumors and Conflicts.
The new Smugglers' Dens move people, information, and packages:
1) Interested in you escorting, and pickup / deliver packages. More job types coming to fill out their offering.
2) Interested in a certain set of targets, the enemies of their faction.
3) Interested in targets on the outside of the wall
4) Balanced in price to existing NBZ contracts you can get from other Connectors.
We'd love any feedback or reports on job bugs if you are taking jobs from these new connectors!
Folks - we're excited to announce that we've started a Discord server. All players, all games, all Trese Brothers, all the time. ...
Happy Black Friday to all! Welcome to the best deals you'll see all year. Don't miss deals on our entire catalog and the amazi...
Every great and fiery update needs a patch to follow! The Pyro Engineer has rolled onto the scene with great success, but we've clo...
This week, we've got our hands on some Steam controllers and are making strides to adding full Steam controller support. The first ...