The latest two updates for Cyber Knights completes a major milestone in the Version 2 of the jobs system (V2). As of the 1.8.54 release, every street-level Connector in the NBZ is now operating under the new job-system principles - taking into account your XP, Reputation, and team size when assigning you a job. Welcome to a whole new world!
What's next for this cyberpunk game you ask? Well - more jobs! V2 has taken over the streets, but now its time to siege the VIP Backrooms and the Phone Connectors!
And, perhaps even more fun - there are more job types on the rise. Surveillance jobs, kidnapping, hacking, smuggling are all on the docket.
v1.8.54 - 4/5/2014
- All Aztek and Yakashima Connectors are now V2
- Major Milestone: all street-level Connectors are V2 across entire NBZ
- New Bondsman and Flatliner Connectors in mega-corp land
- Bondsman Connetors now also offer Escort jobs
- Fixed all reported crashes with V2 Connectors
v1.8.52 - 4/4/2014
- New Connector Type: Flatliner (specializes in assassinate / capture)
- All Mars Connectors are now V2
- Eased the restrictions for gaining 2+ XP in combat
- Best Negiotation in Team used in Pawn shops
- Name of current character displayed in shopping screens
- Fixed typos and map bugs
Google Play Cyber Knights RPG Free
Google Play Cyber Knights RPG Elite
Amazon Cyber Knights RPG Free
Amazon Cyber Knights RPG Elite