The latest Cyber Knights release brings a new class of job - Smuggling - to the NBZ. While lower-level Knights will be moving packages and messages around the NBZ, Smuggling raises the challenge level and the reward. As a Smuggler, you receive a secure smuggling case and have to move it quickly and carefully across the intervening territory to your target. Any Patrol or Checkpoint is going to detect the Smuggling Case and you'll either have to fight, bribe, or force your way past these encounters - or try to slip by in the shadows of the Boston towers.
Please Leave a Star Rating if you enjoy this game
v1.9.1 - 4/27/2014
- New Job Type: Smuggling (see Smuggling Dens, Smugglers in Backrooms, Package & Delivery Hubs)
- All Patrol & Checkpoint Encounters enhanced to react to Smuggling jobs
- Improved iconography in jobs screen
- Fixed some errorneous results of Surveillance jobs
- Fixed labels of exits in Blue Ox secret tunnel
- Rep updates on Contact List screen between calls
Folks - we're excited to announce that we've started a Discord server. All players, all games, all Trese Brothers, all the time. ...
Happy Black Friday to all! Welcome to the best deals you'll see all year. Don't miss deals on our entire catalog and the amazi...
Every great and fiery update needs a patch to follow! The Pyro Engineer has rolled onto the scene with great success, but we've clo...
This week, we've got our hands on some Steam controllers and are making strides to adding full Steam controller support. The first ...