Gunslingers now stalk the NBZ, toting two matched pistols and blasting away at their targets. If you set up for Dual Shot, you mean business - be it with two slim an accurate machine pistols or two massive hand cannons. Dual Shot will cost you 1 extra AP per attack, but give you two attack rolls, stacked damage, and a solid accuracy bonus! Catching up to the other competitive professions, Dual Shot puts Gunslingers on the map as one of the most fearsome classes in 2217!
Please Leave a Star Rating if you enjoy this game
v1.9.12 - 5/4/2014
- Gunslinger Profession gains "Dual Shot" ability with matched pistols
- Defender's AP are shown in combat screens of attack (Jam, Grapple)
- Clive Zep starts with better health and more XP
- Fixed issues with Runners leaving during extended hotel / safehouse stays
- Corrected bug with Connectors incorrectly reporting your XP level
- Fixed issues with Surveillance encounters, typos
On Google Play
Cyber Knights RPG
Cyber Knights Elite RPG
Folks - we're excited to announce that we've started a Discord server. All players, all games, all Trese Brothers, all the time. ...
Happy Black Friday to all! Welcome to the best deals you'll see all year. Don't miss deals on our entire catalog and the amazi...
Every great and fiery update needs a patch to follow! The Pyro Engineer has rolled onto the scene with great success, but we've clo...
This week, we've got our hands on some Steam controllers and are making strides to adding full Steam controller support. The first ...