The newest Cyber Knights release makes the walls in the NBZ very easy to see from the city-wide map. They are all highlighted in yellow on the map, so you can get a very clear idea of where you need to go to slip in and out of the city's core.
Please Leave a Star Rating if you enjoy this game
v1.9.14 - 5/8/2014
- Improved full NBZ map to highlight walls in yellow
- Improved Dual Shot & Jam: can now be used after Aim in combat
- Fixed small screen display issues in combat screens
- Help file includes rules for Kill Shot, Dual Shot, Grapple & Jam
- Increased price of Packages from delivery jobs, if failed sell at pawn shop
- Fixed reported crashes
On Google Play
Cyber Knights RPG
Cyber Knights Elite RPG
Folks - we're excited to announce that we've started a Discord server. All players, all games, all Trese Brothers, all the time. ...
Happy Black Friday to all! Welcome to the best deals you'll see all year. Don't miss deals on our entire catalog and the amazi...
Every great and fiery update needs a patch to follow! The Pyro Engineer has rolled onto the scene with great success, but we've clo...
This week, we've got our hands on some Steam controllers and are making strides to adding full Steam controller support. The first ...