Templar Battleforce v2.6.7 Released!
This week, we've focused on delivering some highly requested features from the player base, as well as a number of quality of life fixes in and around hovers.
You can now see a running total of how much Heat your Templar will burn at the end of the turn in their mouse hover, as well as in their status screen. It ticks down with every move or action you take, so its very helpful for heat planning. Thanks to everyone who requested this.
We've also added buffing effect icons to the Templar's hover, and ensured that the include the duration once a buff drops below 3 turns left. A new quick way to survey your forces!
There was a bug that was causing ranged attack Talents that added Critical % (such as Headshot) to add twice their value in Critical. Once you got Headshot up high enough, it was going to be 100% critical. Thanks to the player who reported this -- now fixed.
We've improved the RQ tree confirmation box to show you exactly how many RP you are going to spend and how many you have. Both numbers are now always visible.
- Templar displays Heat that will be reduced at end of turn in status and hover
- Improved Requisition display to make sure current RP always visible
- Fixed bug with Critical % on ranged attacks being too high
- Hovering over Templar now shows active Buffs
- Duration of crippling effects and buffs shown in Templar hovers
- Fixed bugs with hover text overruns
On Steam for PC, Mac and Linux
Templar Battleforce on Steam
On Google Play
Templar Battleforce on Google Play
Templar Battleforce on iTunes