Templar Battleforce v2.6.27: Mighty New Relic + Combat Log
If you love your melee Captain, or have an unstoppable Auto-Block Paladin on your team, today is your day. This week's release includes the new Cascading Tact Relic. This superior Tactical System allows either a Captain or a Paladin to have unlimited counter-attacks against enemies! It comes at a hefty price of 7 Gear Levels, but its a worthy trade-off.
A big thanks to all of our players who have made suggestions and pointed out issues in the combat log. This first update fixes a ton of little issues, clarifies some things, and adds a new line that includes the exact Deflection and Penetration numbers, so you can see the exact numbers used when rolling for Penetrating hits.
Please share a review if you are enjoying the game and the updates!
v2.6.27 - 6/19/2017
- Added new Relic: Cascading Tact for Paladins and Captains, unlimited counter-attacks
- Fixed combat log position on mobile screens
- Fixed issue with Templar melee defense showing as 0s in combat log
- Fixed issues with rounding errors in Critical Multiplier (6%) in combat log
- Fixed issue damage and armor ranges being off by 1 in combat log
On Steam for PC, Mac and Linux
Templar Battleforce on Steam
On Google Play
Templar Battleforce on Google Play
Templar Battleforce on iTunes