Templar Battleforce v2.6.35: Breaking Ground, Armor Swap, Patches
This week's update includes a number fixes and updates suggested by the community, as well as some important work on the game's internals. Here at TB headquarters, we've broken ground on the first steps to support official modding that would allow creation of your own levels. It will be a long road to get there, but if this update seems a little slim, it is because of the work we did under the hood.
We also finished a bit of armor juggling in this release. The Hydra's Mag-Core Leviathan was not moved from its spot at Hydra Specialist 3, but it was converted to be a Hydra-only armor We have also slightly improved its stats to justify the Gear Level 7. To replace the Mag-Core for Soldiers, Captains and Berserkers, we've added a new Heavy Armor, the Mammoth Leviathan, under Leader-in-the-Ranks 3. The Mammoth is close to the original Mag-Core with some new stat improvements as well.
The details of damage caused by Tact Point defenses is now displayed in their RQ entries. And, we added another library entry clarifying the rules on debuffs and stacking them.
v2.6.35 - 8/17/2017
- Armor Swap: Improved Mag-Core Leviathan, but now only for Hydra's
- Armor Swap: Added Mammoth Leviathan, Heavy for Captain, Soldier, Berserker
- Added details about Tact Point defenses damage to RQ tree
- Fixed display of Buffing Attacks in Templar load out screen
- Fixed issues with level intros
- Added library entry about Debuffs
On Steam for PC, Mac and Linux
Templar Battleforce on Steam
On Google Play
Templar Battleforce on Google Play
Templar Battleforce on iTunes